Tuesday, March 4, 2014

(recap of 2013 pt 1) Winter Kiting at Lowman Beach, West Seattle.

Alrighty, so in my quest to catch up on all the kiteboarding goodness that happened between my last post at the end of 2012 to the current date of March 2014, I am digging through my folders of pictures to see what I can find to interest you.

First session of the year was with my buddy, Dan aka Tuna, on Feb 16 2013.  It was a short, gnarly, cold session at Lowman Beach in West Seattle.  I brought along what was then new to me, the camera I had recently picked up.  Here are some pics of Dan killing it on that cold, but sunny, winter day.

Crazy enough, Dan forgot his booties and still managed to kite for 20 minutes or so....pretty sure he didn't feel his feet for a week.




Another pair of kiters where there but failed to come into shore before the wind died.  I bet that was a long and very cold swim in.


No comments:

Post a Comment